• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrorguard commander(Azzinoth)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
261208-ee8fcc94b9d90d28f24086c86af36fad.gif
Yes, a demon with a face on his belly. He was the original wielder of Azzinoth's warglaives.
Previews
Contents

icon (Icon)

Portrait (Model)

Terrorguard commander(Azzinoth) (Model)

Level 34
This model looks really great. Hats off!
It also comes across really well as Terrorguard, but as Azzinoth it has one flaw:
Azzinoth is described everywhere as a Doomguard Captain (Even his soul fragments in the fight against Gul'dan in Nighthold are green Doomguards),
although in Heartstone he's amusingly depicted with Terrorguard traits, as beautifully illustrated in YourArthas' post.
But he is never shown with the Terrorguard-typical second stomach face. There he has his large breastplate, the "Bulwark of Azzinoth" (Also shown in the depiction in Heartstone)

As I said: Technically a really cool model. Just a small point of criticism in terms of lore-accuracy. 🤗

It also comes across really well as Terrorguard, but as Azzinoth it has one flaw:
Azzinoth is described everywhere as a Doomguard Captain (Even his soul fragments in the fight against Gul'dan in Nighthold are green Doomguards),
although in Heartstone he's amusingly depicted with Terrorguard traits, as beautifully illustrated in YourArthas' post.
But he is never shown with the Terrorguard-typical second stomach face. There he has his large breastplate, the "Bulwark of Azzinoth" (Also shown in the depiction in Heartstone)

As I said: Technically a really cool model. Just a small point of criticism in terms of lore-accuracy. 🤗
now canon is so raped that I don't care anymore. He used to be a terrorguard and I will continue to believe in it (there was no need to change his race to a Doomguard)

Level 34
now canon is so raped that I don't care anymore. He used to be a terrorguard and I will continue to believe in it (there was no need to change his race to a Doomguard)
In this case, the lore is still intact... even if poorly defined... 🙃
Doomguard and Terrorguard are part of the same race: They are both Ered'ruin.
So you don't change the race per se, other than simply the "subrace" and the "job title". ^^

Level 18

Yes, but I have observed the appearance behind the shield on its chest in Wow and it does have a face, so I prefer that image. Although this image may have changed.