• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[terrian] World map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i was wondering if anyone could perhaps make a terrian of the world using rolling shores and not the wc3 clifts here is a picture of the world if you dont know how it looks

Attachments

• map1.JPG
    map1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 92
  • map2.JPG
    map2.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 100
  • map 3.JPG
    map 3.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 85
Level 5
how is that useful for everyone... and epic war occasionally has world maps that are just terrains that someone has posted for the sole reason of "hey i couldn't finish my map maybe someone could use this terrain", and by rolling shores do you mean like land made with the hill tool and such or do mean like waves that roll on the shore like in real life?

for terrain pictures give more detailed pictures because all your going to get now is probally just an outline unless thats all you want.

And a piece of advise would be to start your map (if you haven't) while the terrain is being made (if anyone does it) and export all the stuff out of the started map and transfer it to new terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.