• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrian Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sorta, at a mid point where I did all I can think of with the terrain but it needs allot more anyone have any ideas how to give it better appeal. The whole concept is a city fight. This is a aos style map but you choose where you fight and sorta want it to grow from choosing where you fight to random event taking place that players get moved across. For example maybe you start off in the city fighting a rival gang but a war breaks out and each gang joins the battlefield and fight in 1 battle and most push the enemy back then goes to a mountain pass ect just keeps growing.

Attachments

• Samuria.JPG
    Samuria.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 138
Level 9
I've never seen such an unatural natural road. A road made of dirt doesn't look like that in real life you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.