• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Terraining] Hive guize! I vant zis map to bleigh scary! But ze light burns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Meh, if you could understand the title keep reading; Even if you couldn't still keep reading.

The Idea:

Alright so I have this map (See attached) I have recently decided "Im gonna terrain this like a bawss" And as you can probally see. I gave up... The problem was I couldn't make the map feel scary enough and me, being the procrastinating kind decided to get the brilliant fellows at Hive's to lend me a hand in touching up this terrain.

Specificaitons:
  • Must feel horror like
  • Use AS MANY bonus effects, sounds and models as required. As long as the map doesnt exceed 4 mg in total
  • The idea is that "Thick viscous mists are surrounding the lonely town of gravermire, citezens are experiencing midday nightmares and reverting to their most basic instinct. As this town progresses into the last vestiges of its sanity a new hope has begun to rise..." Thus the clouds, the idea is that the clouds are surrounding the town, choking it off from the outside; If you have a better idea please add it. If not, suggest it.

Closing Messages:

So yeah, this is the Idea. Its going to be an assasination type map so please keep this fact in mind while editing this terrain.
Oh right. Help == +rep and maybe even sexual favors for a week. And of course I will grant thou credits in the map.

P.s if this post is a bit ambigous... Reply and state so, and then I will post thus, hopefully clearing up the confuzzlemuss. -Sorry!

Attachments

• Templar.w3x
    2.5 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Level 3
Is it what you want ?

Yeah, I have done it.I change your fog into more eerie fog, and I delete some of your trees and change it into basic tree ( I think your tree aren't weird ).I disabled your day/night trigger and I added sounds and permanen night triggers. ( I think night will make the terrain look more scary ).I also change your tilesets because I think mine was more scary.

Overall, just check it ~!
glad to help you :xxd:

Err . . My PC has some problems with the attachments so I decided to give you the link. Here it is : http://www.mediafire.com/?8n698cfd6iscv5a

Status
Not open for further replies.