• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need a Good Terrainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey, new user here :grin: I suck at terraining and need a good terrainer to make a map of 256x256 size, or epic. Remember that this is if you wish to do this, also i will give credit :thumbs_up:. The map would need a town in the center of the map, of medium size or so. it should have a town center with surrounding buildings and a fountain in the center. It should also have several streets with houses placed around shops, if possible. Lastly, it should have a convincing wilderness surrounding the city throughout the rest of the map. i really do not care exactly how the wilderness is done, just that it looks convincing and allows for maybe caves or secret spots where bandits or creatures could hide. I know that i'm and unknown user and that I can't make anyone do this. all i am asking is that if you have spare time and are good at terraining you try this. I don't even expect a real offer to do this, thanks for reading!

P.S. I'm lookin' to recruit friends. Just people to talk to and ask opinions about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.