• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Can I get a terrainer to make map with the terrain of a Frozen Wasteland if you get the idea. I suck at making terrain and my neighbor, who is really good moved.

Level 6
Well maybe something like

160x160 Northrend or Icecrown Glacier

No Doodad Restriction just nothing that lags :infl_thumbs_up:

Thanks

Level 3
I'm available to do it, but I do want more info on the map, so i get an idea of what your looking for. Not only that but the idea you have in mind for this map you plan on making with my terrain =p -- Some credit wouldn't be so bad either.\

EDIT - Ivanneth, you can always reinstall wc3, a good way to fix your problem, that way you'll have fresh files! =)

Level 6
If you need info do you mean like RPG, Defense, MAze, Melee, etc right? in that case, I need it to be like a Defense Map 3 player

top 1/2 terrain your choice and

bottom 1/2 terrain try making it flat but you can add depressions, hills if you want.

Level 3
Yeah, well now i know what kind of map you have in mind, but telling me a little bit about your game will help me determine a good look for the terrain. Also did you want me to do all of the terrain?

Level 6
Well there's not really much to explain but hte game would be something like this fort is under seige from an undead force in waves. If you wanted you can do the entire Terrain, I just need the terrain and doodads put on usually when i do the doodads, i overload it and make it lag... If you do half I can probably do my best for the other half

Level 3
Alright did you say 160 x 160? I can definately do this if you are able to give me some credit and allow me to beta test it. I'll probably mix Northrend and Icecrown Glacier to give a variety. Doodads are not much of a problem unless you stack a bunch of them in one area. Knowing me i will place lots of doodads but i won't over do it. Did you want this fortress that is under siege in the middle of the map, and do you have any preferences on the look?

Level 6
Well i can't give actually "points" i can give those diamond things. It's 160 x 160 you can shrink or enlarge if you want and you can do a beta test =P

The fortress can be in the middle of the map and it'd be nice if you could add 1 artillery post on each side of each entrance would be nice =P

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.