• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Terrain Request] rpg style terrain request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
can anyone terrain a map for me with the following specs? i'd greatly appreciate it, will +rep(5), and give credit in the map to anyone who has the time to do this for me

size 256x256 192x192
tileset: lordaeron fall or sunken ruins
map type: rpg
bases: 2 or 3 bases for each default race (all owned by neutral player)
other: area to choose heroes, dungeons (10 please), plenty of split paths lead you to different places in the map, very forested, 1 mountain for final boss to reside at (includes a trail up to top), maybe a few rivers/lakes if you feel they're needed

Level 9
Your best bet would be to recruit a team. Would you spend the time to terrain the entire map for someone if you dont know the direction that the project is going towards? it might not even finish so it would be a waste effort terraining an entire map just because someone asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.