1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset in the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tents

Submitted by Mike
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
The first my encampment isnt good, given the fact that I had to use Mr. Bob model and re-textured it. So would be better to delete previous model and upload this one.

Keywords:
Tent, camp, marquee, encampment
Contents

Tents (Model)

Reviews
14:11, 31st Mar 2016 HappyTauren: Despite the fact you might have to trigger the pathing in some scenarios, this is still very nicely done and a cool concept.
  1. 14:11, 31st Mar 2016
    HappyTauren: Despite the fact you might have to trigger the pathing in some scenarios, this is still very nicely done and a cool concept.

2. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The basis taken from the tent from this picture
    [​IMG]

3. The_Silent

The_Silent

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The issues with your models currently, as I see it, is that you either need a small pathing textures that grows (Which I aren't sure if Wc3 can even handle), or you will start out with a huge pathing texture for a small building, that that building as it is upgraded will grow into.

Obviously, I have no easy solution to this that would not require remodeling.

However, except for that: Your models is great as always.

4. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This.

5. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    You sure know hot to hit me with nostalgia
    [​IMG]

6. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Your early models were good and useful as is, you shouldnt have necessarily delete them.

7. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Might be useful :)