• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Offense] Temple of Haron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Temple of Haron

Description:
Temple of Haron is ancient forgotten place that used to be secret passage to the legendary Sea god who ruled the seas and bring chaos to one who dare to counter him.But evil has awaken and his wrath have become threat to the world of Azeroth once again! :piru:

Features:
-Over 20 items to buy and find
-Unquie here/boss abillites
- 4 Unquie bosses to fight

Credits:
All the credits is in the map if you cant find it pm me.:goblin_yeah:

Sence i wont be working on this prodject anymore i decided that my work doesn't go vain.Anyone with skills and will to contiue my map feel free to pm for map link.My personal opinion is that who ever take this map you should fix abillites and anti-cheat system beacuse it bugged map alot and i think there is loading screen in import but not shure.:goblin_good_job:

NOTE:
You can't have the map if you just join the site or if you don't have any expirience with map makeing!:grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.