• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tell Me How?, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really want to know how I can IMPORT (Not EXPORT) using only the Reign of Chaos World Editor. (Not FT). I've tried MPQ Master, and other products. None of them do it right. Does anyone know what will?

Level 2
Yes, definitely get The Frozen Throne. You'll find that the Frozen Throne editor allows much more freedom than the Reign of Chaos one.
You won't regret it.

Level 2
Ok... I had to lose my TFT game. Crappy thing is before I knew you could run TFT with RoC disc i had already uninstalled it. Now i must buy AGAIN

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
As long as you still have your TFT CD key and ROC CD key, you can reinstall via downloading the data off the internet and using your CD keys to install (should not be ilegal as you payed for the game already). Thanks to the no CD patch, you can also play without the orignal discs as well. However do not bother asking where you can download it here as we will not support you doing so and will not give links to any site or place where it can be downloaded no matter how much you ask or beg us. Discussing downloading of games here we will not tolerated and I only mentioned it as in this case as you owned a legitimate copy of TFT and it broke you can legally aquire it as you already payed blizzard for the game.

If you really threw away everything (CD key included), then you have no choice but to buy it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.