• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Telekenis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ive havving More Trouble...

Im trying to make an Abiltiy that the unit targets a units and does damage and moves the unit anywhere within X Range of the units

Level 1
Vaor said:

Im trying to make an Abiltiy that the unit targets a units and does damage and moves the unit anywhere within X Range of the units

a little confused, u mean it hurts then teleports the unit to a random area in the aoe?

if so here's a trigger layout

EVENTS
+unit- Starts the effect of an ability
CONDITIONS
+ability being cast is teleknesis
ACTIONS
+Move target of ability being cast to random point within xrange of (casting or target of ability being cast)

thats the best i can help or else use point varibles or maybe even a region to refer to the area of the caster or target. Simply use the spell stats to damage the unit.

Level 10
Appocalypse_shadows said:
Vaor said:

a little confused, u mean it hurts then teleports the unit to a random area in the aoe?

if so here's a trigger layout

EVENTS
+unit- Starts the effect of an ability
CONDITIONS
+ability being cast is teleknesis
ACTIONS
+Move target of ability being cast to random point within xrange of (casting or target of ability being cast)

thats the best i can help or else use point varibles or maybe even a region to refer to the area of the caster or target. Simply use the spell stats to damage the unit.

on the action part i only foud move unit instantly and 4 some reason it always teleports them 2 the center of the map, i changed where it tleleported them 2 but it still put them in the center!

Status
Not open for further replies.