• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

teh best movie of all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
what are you guys talking about lion king all the way!!!!

no really it was a good movie for like 5 year old, but grown up movie i have to say Breaveheart

EDIT
dang it lord you beat me to it

Last edited:
Level 36
It didn't need either of them to be good. The movies are so much more than just epic battles and violence. It's stupid to watch them and only take that, there's a lot more to it then that.

Weekend At Bernie's was a masterful bit of comedy.

The Chumscrubber still takes the cake for me.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
And in the third book the names of some horses and characters (like the soldier who befriends Pippin) aren't even show in the movie.
Also, some characters who appear in the book (Like some Dunnedain rangers who help Aragorn to find the spirits) didn't appear in the movie.
I know that the books have more details, history and other characters, but it's impossible to put an 500 page book into an 3:30 hours movie.
Even with somethings deleted in the movies, I still like the lasts 2 movies more, because the first don't has the epicness, legendary battles, the buffed Gandalf, the city of Minas Tirith, etc. And, personaly, I'm preffer watch 6.000 horseman clashing into thousands of orcs, mumakhils and trolls fighting an epic battle for the destiny of the world instead of seeing an small party fleeing from goblins into an underground city.

I'm not talking that the first movie was bad, instead, it was an very good movie, it in my list of favorites, I'm saying that (in my opinion) lacks the epicness of the other 2 movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.