• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Techtree Maker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

There's some alternative programs for that, Try googling some programs that creates charts/tech-trees.

Software that can automatically generate links between images, for instance. Like if I have Great Hall and Stronghold, I can link them together with a 'ugrade type' arrow and it creates an arrow that connects the two images. if there are multiple images in the way, it finds it's own path of w/e.

Yknow, something along the lines of that. All the other software I've found generally only allow for stuff to branch off into multiple forms and never allow for things to converge.

I've tried googling but I was wondering if anyone knew of something specific that could help me.

Roland

R

Roland

How about try making techtrees based on Image making? i.e Photoshop

yEd does it and it's free.

Attachments

• faxzR.png
    faxzR.png
    362.1 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.