• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teamtrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have this building owned by Player 11 I want to be able to sell/train units to Player 1 and 2... They're in same player group and the building is able to both sell and train the units I want it to sell, but I still seem to miss the last thing that makes it possible... help plx :)

Level 11
you could use text commands

meaning like the player types "- sell footman to p2", the underline words being interchangeable.

Or you could make certain buildings that correspond to one of the players and certain buildings that correspond to the other, and then you can easily trigger some actions that will change the team and move the unit to wherever.

Or you could simply allow Brown to build self-serve buildings meaning they build merc camps, and the gold will go to them (I believe that's automatic otherwise it can be triggered), the owner.

Level 5
Wouldn't a neutral building work just as well here?

Otherwise you should make sure all the ally priorities allow them the option to share units, even if that only means for the buildings.

Level 14
Try making the building that you are making the units trained from into one of the creep Taverns, and then make it allied to those players.

Level 2
Thanks for all of your support guys but in the end i actually found a way myself ^^

Friendly
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Player Group - Make RedNPC treat RedNPC as an Ally with shared vision and shared units
Player Group - Add Player 1 (Red) to RedNPC
Player Group - Add Player 10 (Light Blue) to RedNPC
Player Group - Add Player 2 (Blue) to BlueNPC
Player Group - Add Player 2 (Blue) to BlueNPC
Player Group - Make BlueNPC treat BlueNPC as an Ally with shared vision and shared units
Player Group - Make RedNPC treat RedNPC as an Ally with shared vision and shared units

var RedNPC = Player Group containing Player1 and Player 10
var BlueNPC = Player Group containing Player2 and Player 10

(it was a hero selection service i had to put up)

Status
Not open for further replies.