• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teamcolor not showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is kind of weird, I've been working on making various kinds of teamcolored circles, and for whatever reason, the teamcolor layers don't show up at all in the World Editor. I actually tried deleting everything and just wrapping teamcolor to the circle, imported it, and nothing showed up whatsoever. I might be forgetting something simple, somebody please take a look at it, and try to find out what might cause the teamcolor to not show up in the World Editor, please.

Attachments

• TeamcolorCirclePlain.mdx
    2.8 KB · Views: 95
I've tried your model and I haven't figured out what's wrong. maybe a bug or something. What I did is create one for you.

Thanks, but that has no wrap... My circle had wrap, because I originally used it with many different textures, teamcolor only being a part of it. I removed the others, and placed only teamcolor for the purpose of testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.