• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Well, actually I don't know where should i post this...

This program is very useful when you're working on a project with other people, Team Viewer establishes connections to any PC or server all around the world within just a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it!!

Yesterday i was mapping with a friend on my PC! and hes from Chile! (obviously he was in Chile and I was here, US).

http://teamviewer.com/index.aspx

Here is a little Guide that if found on youtube:

YouTube - Teamviewer remote Desktop Connection

I know this program will help a lot of you guys! Enjoy!

Level 5
Is there any program that gives us option where we can watch movies on other PC ? I mean you can with Tviewer but its damn slideshow, so is there any better program ? Or we need to have uber fast connection xD ?

I don't know, i have to search for one. Have you tried the other modes? like "presentation" maybe it will work better.

This program is way cool when you're working n a map with another guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.