• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Color Villager Male HD

The normal villager male model but altered to support team colors. Made with Retera's Model Studio.

Find the SD version here

Ignore attached facefx file: I had to upload this file as a workaround to unblock me from posting the bundle.
Previews
Contents

Team Color Villager Male HD (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
It's rather simple, but also rather useful.
Level 4
Very nice! good contribution friend!

Hey, nice work! Lack of TC was a sad limitation.
Is it possible to add Gold & Lumber animations to this model for using it as a worker unit?
Yes, this is entirely possible. Using R.M.S, there is a function in which you can easily convert the animation from any model to another.
But for that, it is necessary that all Bones coincide exactly with each other, because in some cases there are differentiations that need some manual adjustments or even, a good experience in manipulating models to adjust, if I have time, I will remember make adaptations "worker" to this soon ...
And.. the lack of TC in a part of the reforged models is not a problem. ... Inserting TC is much easier with the use of RMS nowadays., just by editing the .DDS textures type ORM.

Last edited:
Level 8
I really like that, but would have been cool if you used the jacket for teamcolor instead of the shirt, maybe if you can do a version with jacket teamcolor could be cool ! :D