1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[TBC]Eversong Woods 0.3c

Submitted by dArCReAvEr
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]
www.tbc-wc3.de.tl
(official website)

Version 0.3c released.

This is a 2-player map version from the Burning Crusade Mappack. Eversong Woods uses a unique terrain, creeps and merchant units. It's inspired by WoW Eversong Woods.

News:

I'm searching for people who are willing to help me balancing the map. Message me via
via this email or our forum if you think you're suited for this task. :)

Features:

- original wc3 gameplay with classic races (Human, Undead, Orc, Nightelf) and two new sub-races for Orc and Human : Fel Orcs and Bloodelves
- unique gameplay matching wc3 standards, with unique custom models, tech trees and units different from their "main races"
- No random map additions/enhancements/features that alter the original melee game experience
- focus on (competitive) multiplayer matches

Bloodelves:

Focusing on ranged combat and fire magic.

Features:

- several units utilize passive manashields to prevent damage and can engage multiple enemies at once
- Powerful defenses
- strong direct-damage casters and anti-casters

Fel Orcs:

Brutal Orcs which were corrupted by Chaos and their demonic masters.

Features:

- the demonic corruption causes Fel Orcs to suffer damage from holy spells and attacks, and to profit from Blight and Death Coils
- several units can receive chaos damage
- Fel Orcs enslaved Black dragons and use them for their dark purposes
- casters utilize demonic energies and can cast Fel Orcs into barbaric rampages, making them thirst for the blood of their enemies

Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG]
[​IMG]
[/hidden]

For the current 0.3c changelog follow this link:
[url]http://tbc-wc3-forum.xobor.de/t33f16-Version-o-c.html#msg34[/url]

[b]Special thx to these guys for their awesome models & effects:[/b]

Sin'dorei300
Vermillion Edict
Frankster
epsilon
Infinitynexus
Infrisios
JetFangInferno
Daelin
Sellenisko
-Grendel
Deolrin
Contents

[TBC]Eversong Woods 0.3c (Map)

Reviews
15:02, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: same goes with your 4 player map, but this goes for those on a competitive 1v1 match, map approved
  1. 15:02, 3rd Apr 2013
    Orcnet: same goes with your 4 player map, but this goes for those on a competitive 1v1 match, map approved

2. UndeadImmortal

UndeadImmortal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting...

3. bhusta

bhusta

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    nice, you are expanding :thumbs_up:

4. dArCReAvEr

dArCReAvEr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    =) Yep, the current version is playable enough for a wider amount of people, that's why I posted it here.

5. dArCReAvEr

dArCReAvEr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  6. UndeadImmortal

UndeadImmortal

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Bump? o_O You can't bump a map thread at the comment section, it still won't get up at the front page. To do so, you need to update your map :p

7. dArCReAvEr

dArCReAvEr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm yes I noticed^^ However the new version is not live yet, so no new update here. Quite a bit has been done but there's much finetuning to be done still for 0.3a ;)

8. z.ky

z.ky

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow, I see my map in the screenshots, that's great!
    Btw, seems interesting, dowmloading:)

9. dArCReAvEr

dArCReAvEr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hehe yes, the Bloodstone Oasis is really epic. I'll port it for the next 0.4 release version again for TBC :)