• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TaurenRunemaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

TaurenRunemaster (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: No dissipate animation, portrait camera poorly placed, remnants of the wings still visible.

M

Chriz.: No dissipate animation, portrait camera poorly placed, remnants of the wings still visible.

Level 6
Pretty nice, except that you can see the base of the tail of the Doom Guard :?.

@Jawa
It's because he used the Doom Guard as the base model. Their horns go back.

Level 2
ok i down grade my score bescause if you look at it in viewers and in game it looks really really flat and i mean flat this model could use totaly remakeing cause the animations aint to gud 2.5 or 3 /5 actuall3/5

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Y'know, with a bit of work this could actually be super-schweet; remove the wing vestiges, change the texture (in-game all the way), mess around with the body a bit, throw some actual/glowing runes on there... I can't think of a lot of animations that would work for that (the punching & stuff is key). But the editing might be extensive enough to warrant just making it from scratch (@Direfury )