• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TaurenMale

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A model of a Tauren Druid, the blackish gray color on the shoulders is team color, i made him neutral hostile color on the screen shot

In world of warcraft there are tauren druids, so why not here

just need to create a bear with horns for a morphing form

Keywords:
Tauren, Cow, Druid, Caster
Contents

TaurenMale (Model)

TaurenMale (Model)

Reviews
16:14, 26th May 2009 shamanyouranus: Pretty good, but there are WAY too many particle, some wrap issues, and I have many reasons to suspect those are WoW animations. I play a Tauren, and those animations are very similar to the WoW tauren's anims...

M

16:14, 26th May 2009
shamanyouranus: Pretty good, but there are WAY too many particle, some wrap issues, and I have many reasons to suspect those are WoW animations. I play a Tauren, and those animations are very similar to the WoW tauren's anims.

EDIT- I checked the animations with the WoW Tauren, and found that the animations were indeed taken from it. Rejected