• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Slasher

Tauren Slasher by Taurenwarrior

taurenwarrior.blp

Taurens are my favourite Warcraft race, and despite them being a race in WoW, I saw no real
Tauren models, so I decided to try and mod, some new ones. Most of mine Tauren will be animation transfers, geomerges, and new skins. I am trying to animate one myself, and I think you can expect one that is originally animated. This one is made by a geomerge and a skin. Sorry about the name feel free to rename it. Please give credit when due. USES THE SAME SKIN AS THE TAUREN WARRIOR!

Taurenwarrior

Keywords:
tauren slasher warrior melee fighter
Contents

Tauren Slasher (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 5th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (6) Great Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [-] No team color.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 5th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (6) Great

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[-] No team color.

Level 1
WOW they really Rock 5/5 i say

new ideas would be like tauren peon peeps and like a new magic one or one on like a kodo that would rock but still good job :eek:

Level 1
Hey do you think you can make a human have those claws cause that would look awsome :) :!: :!: :!:

Level 2
Good animations, good model.
However, the death animation is really weird (it's the dreadlord one) and do not fit the model at all.

3.5/5

Level 11
only one problem i have. when i used it, any time someone near them has an aura, the general aura buff is not properly applied to the model.
by this, i mean when someone has an aura, all nearby units get a small blue circle at their feet. on this model, it shows up on the right arm.
maybe you have fixed it since i dled it, but i dled it sometime around december or november i think.
thanks