• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TAUREN RACE SHOULD BE ADDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
i hate being repetive but I reall y bleieve taurens should be added, i am making so tauren models, and there are plenty of good ones to choose from. If you have a request for a tauren i'll try and make it, but pleas include taurens, even if as sub division of the horde

Level 2
The taurens are a race only existing in the warcraft world so i don't know any reason to have them in loa at all.

And alowan where exactly are the taurens in LoA. I don't think i have noticed them.

Level 11
cool

thats cool, but still it would be cool if you could just add one Tauren hero to the horde seeing as how the horde is made up of three races: Orc, Troll and Tauren and you squished them into one (i think you put goblins in there too)

Level 2
yeah i wouldnt mind seeing tauren heroes but the only prob is their is only 3 tauren models and none r really that good unless u used the chieften and made a tauren warrior or used the spirit warrior and made like a shamen

Level 3
How many times do i have to tell people that LoA does not and will not follow the warcraft history and races...

Level 4
If you would have suggested this... about a year ago, I think they may have considered it.

But now!?!

The game is days away from the Open Beta. Besides, I've seen your Tauren Models, and I can tell you they are all quite nice. I'm sure they will be used in a great game, if you ask around. :D

Level 5
I will like to get this clear..

LoA is not following the warcraft history, and thats why we made our own, which you can find on our website..

We also considerd renaming races, but then we thought that just would make a too big confusion..

So, trools taurens and normal orcs, are actualy the same race here..

Status
Not open for further replies.