• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Khalasi - aka worker

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
A tauren worker based on the tauren unit from wc3 reforged. I've seen that I was not alone thinking that we needed some big fury workers but still, no matter if there is others, I had to finish mine. Always fun with different models and some more power to make the Horde grow.

A lot of thanks to Kaizer, Sniff and Fugrim for feedback, support, advice and guiding.
Moonfury, Flinn, Malmgrev for same reason!
Twilac and Retera, to you both, I'm so greatful for RMS/TRMS and that you both been helping me understand them better and how to make things smoother.

New Tauren Khalasi Younger has "stand hit" and I will try to add it to old one to. Not just sure how (at site).
Ps. "stand hit" is not the best, sorry about that.
Contents

Tauren Khalasi - aka worker (Model)

Tauren Khalasi Younger (Model)

Tauren Khalasi Younger Icon (Icon)

Tauren Khalasi Younger Portrait (Model)

Tauren Khalasi Icon (Icon)

Tauren Khalasi Portrait (Model)

Level 12
The nosering, harness, and braids can be removed super-easily, and it makes the unit look less experienced and further differentiates it from the original Tauren model.
1712862402671.png

Level 4
The nosering, harness, and braids can be removed super-easily, and it makes the unit look less experienced and further differentiates it from the original Tauren model.
View attachment 469309
I did try that and was not that found in it. But yes, You are right! I did a makeover, I left the ring tho, they really needs it, smaller tho. Will soon be posted