• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Death Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a suggestion, how about you make the two axed Tauren now with this model.

Oh and this model kinda reminds me of this:
122dr7m.jpg

If you make the shoulderpads, I could release a second Tauren Death Knight :grin:

T.

Update

Ok every evening a little update,

finished the arms, tail ( you don't see it on the screeny ) and front skirt
redid the legs cause the fur didn't fit the arms and body.
Still need to do the back, armor and head and shoulder pads :necry:

here goes :

attachment.php

C&C plz

T.

Attachments

• TaurenWIP05.png
    TaurenWIP05.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 1,148
UPdate

Ok, here is the update for today, it is kinda late but I got to see a cool movie with my wife first :grin: it was "The taking of Pelham 123" I loved it :cool:

anyway here goes, I finished the back, and redid some of the fur on the feet and thighs.

attachment.php

some C&C plz

T.

Attachments

• TaurenWIP06.png
    TaurenWIP06.png
    145 KB · Views: 436
Level 19
Ok, here is the update for today, it is kinda late but I got to see a cool movie with my wife first :grin: it was "The taking of Pelham 123" I loved it :cool:

anyway here goes, I finished the back, and redid some of the fur on the feet and thighs.

attachment.php

some C&C plz

T.

Looking very sweet. Don't have any bad things to say.. Well maybe the tail is a littlebit too long, but that's on the other hand pretty stylish.

:thumbs_up:

Level 3
It's starting to look at bit monotone :/

This.

I liked the previous version better (the one with the orange). Don't be afraid to deviate a bit from the concept in favor of the cartoony. WarCraft is very cartoony, so it will fit in much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.