• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] "Taunt" taunts allies too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I'm trying to create an ability based on taunt, and the effect is like the same as the original one, to make enemy units around the caster attack the caster.

However, i found it strange that the nearby allies of the caster are forced to attack the caster too.

It is a hero ability, and it has 4 levels, and this strange thing only occurs in level 2, 3, and 4, but not level 1.

Is it the base ability "Taunt" that has problem with levels or just me making a mistake with my trigger?

Level 2
Well my trigger doesn't use 'pick every unit' because I thought the basic "Taunt" ability from NE Mountain Giant can taunt normally and I don't have to trigger the taunt. My trigger is just a visual effect and buff.

But if this taunt ability is really buggy, I really have to trigger the taunting process...

Status
Not open for further replies.