• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taruen's Totem Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
can anyone get me a totem from the tauren, cairne, or tauren cheiftain and have it able to be an attachable weapon?

Level 15
here you go, with and without team colour. eanjoy. If the scaling isnt right, fixing it up wont be a problemo.
To ochange the colour of the totem, just trigger it so when a unit gets the attachment, it also changes the unit's colour to the colour of the player (just like hero glow). or you could use the life regeration aura and set all ability stats to 0.

EDIT: Removed attachments, get the ones down.

Last edited:
Level 5
can you have the totem moved back a bit so that it's held about 25% towards the middle more? also the team color spots on the (no TC) model are transparent... can you just make them black or brown? also can you rotate the totem so the far end that is colliding with the target is up about 27.5 degrees?

if you can't do it, then it's good enough the way it is, and i may attempt to do it myself, though i suck at moddeling

Level 15
ok i finished both of themsssss uppppppppp. YASSS. oh yeah. i so did it. anewhoiierjf, pwkfk. fjfjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjasldfjlkjsfgljdfljglwkjrlkj. derrrrk derk derk HELLO DEREK. PLEASEEEEEEEEE DUCKLACE FARMAGE YOU MANWHOLE. ENJOOOOIIIII

EDIT: sorry i was a little intxicated when i wrote this. please dont be frightened.

Attachments

• Totem(TC).mdx
    3.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Totem(no TC).mdx
    2.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.