• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tao Ren

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Model: Tao Ren
Anime: Shaman King
Version: 1.0

Keywords:
Tao Ren. Anime, Ren, Tao, Shaman, King, Shaman King
Contents

Tao Ren (Model)

Tao Ren (Model)

Reviews
22:35, 2nd Nov 2009 DonDustin: this model needs huge improvements as it is right now: 1. reduce the particle count. 156 is too much 2. add a decay or dissipate animation. 3. improve the mesh. it is a pure mess at the moment 4. the texture also...

M

22:35, 2nd Nov 2009
DonDustin: this model needs huge improvements as it is right now:
1. reduce the particle count. 156 is too much
2. add a decay or dissipate animation.
3. improve the mesh. it is a pure mess at the moment
4. the texture also has to be improved. There is no shading and the placement of each part of the texture is not optimized. You should take a look how blizzard has done that part
5. the unwrap also needs some improvements
6. remove the ingame textures from your submittion and remove the unused material and texture from your model aswell.

Level 5
I like shaman king.

Not this model. More accordingly, this model sucks and i dont even need to point why, donwload and open in magos and you´ll see.

The texture is kinda meh, but if the model was better it could have worked. The particles in his spear look ok.

Still, i dont really think you wanted to make a good model.