• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can some make me some Shaman King Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
hmmmmz. May we see screenies of an at least 58-75% completed shaman king project that this is for?

I am not trying to be mean but....I think this falls under the same category as the "can I have Naruto models" category. We here at the HIVE really do not have an interest in making Anime models of anykind unless its for a nearly complete project that doesnt suck.

However if the project is nearly complete and is good then someone might consider your request.

Thank you and sorry for the dissapointment and if I have made you sad I am sorry for that as well.

Better for you to learn it this way than to be humiliated.

Level 7
i have lots of em i just need to know how to upload em onto the section

Plz i need help or if u tell me a good modeling system and were to get it i would be in deep thanks because i want to learn how to model

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
www.oinkerwinkle.com has good mdl/model editing programs.

However for scratch modeling you need Milkshape=20$ Gmax=Free but not so good 3dsmax=3000$

You might be able to edit one of the existing shaman king models of yours into this other character with Oinkerwinkles tools

Autodesk doesn't distribute Gmax anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.