1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

TanOgreMagi.blp

Submitted by takakenji
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
first skin, i have a model version if you want to keep the ogre magi blue and use this, just PM me for it. the pants and eyes are CNPed because those were kind of hard to do, the rest was made with an aching hand afterward. the middle rune on his tummy looks a bit weird, by then my hand was burning

Keywords:
tan, ogre, magi, cho'gall, dentarg, shadowmoon, twilights hammer, warlock, necrolyte, shaman, mage, runes,evil, mutated, magic, shadow, necromancer, u
Contents

Tan Ogre Magi (Texture)

Reviews
12:13, 23rd Oct 2009 67chrome: You should review the skin submission rules before posting another skin here. You need to do at least 75% of your skins freehand to get them approved. Also, this skin doesn't seem to have a large amount of creativity...
  1. 12:13, 23rd Oct 2009
    67chrome: You should review the skin submission rules before posting another skin here. You need to do at least 75% of your skins freehand to get them approved. Also, this skin doesn't seem to have a large amount of creativity behind it, I could easily imagine anyone with the capability of editing skins and the need for a tan ogre magi to be able to create a skin very similar to this one. If you want to get this approved re-create as much of the skin as possible, adding your won unique touches to the skin. If you're having trouble with the art program you are using you might also want to check out the skinning tutorials at this site ;)

2. FrIkY

FrIkY

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    It may be useful, but not approveable... you need freehand skins, not just some recolors or CnP's. Study some tutorials at Hive, or over at Wc3c, maybe they'll help you.

3. takakenji

takakenji

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    it was originally a model but i was told to put it in the skins section, i'm no skinner :/

4. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    not good as model, not good as skin... wow.. o_O

5. Piwlady

Piwlady

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    that is one kind of achievement then

6. X-OMG-X

X-OMG-X

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Lol:xxd:

7. Csicska

Csicska

Resources:
    Resources:
    I really don't understand this stupid rule. Even if it's just a recolor, it looks good and is actually useful. Then? Why not approve?

8. HailFireer

HailFireer

Resources:
    Resources:
    There were few exceptions (for example Naga "hud").
    I don't think this will go under thos exceptions.

9. wolfer4o

wolfer4o

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What are you guys talking about?
    This looks very good and is useful, it should get approved!

10. PROXY

PROXY

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    yeah, but it's mostly recolour and CNP; and this is against the rules... mhm jeah, like friky said it would be useful. put more freehand in it and you get a chance:)

11. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    A subject of "what is and what is not approve-able" is debatable. a skin has to be good, usable and desirable to be approved. yes there's been the cases like Approved CnP like Naga catapult or naga HUD, but is clearly shown that the author has put a big amount of effort into 'em. An effort, which i cannot see here much.

also there's a rule that a skin or any resource in particular, has to be at least 75% or maybe a bit less modified from original to stand the chance of approval.

Now... what do we have about this skin?

12. NeLtar1on

NeLtar1on

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just draw some more black stripes on ogre ;) And it's really nice, simple but usefull

13. HailFireer

HailFireer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, it has 75% mod. Hes now yellow, not blue :p