• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Talk Crap About Me (Among other things) -Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
1. EU thinks that Chile is Texas because of the flag? By saying EU, you're implying that the collective of the professional political scientists and politicians involved know the flag of a US state better than a sovereign state.
2. EU =/= Europe
3. It does quite a lot to protect and encourage the following of cultures.
4. How can you judge it if you live on the other side of the planet?

Level 19
Because while EU was free to decide whether to join or decline the invitation, all smart nations are actually forced to be part of it - because EU made trading rules, that countries that are not part of EU that trades with EU countries must actually pay a lot more than the usual price in order to export/import wares to and from the european countries.
Denmark's trade, with its biggest trading partners being Germany, Great Brittain and Sweden, would be devastated if all trade would bring lower amount of income because of that stupid rule. So since all these other countries joined EU, Denmark had to follow...

Well, let's just live with it then. Seems there is nothing else to do, but no, they terrorize us even more - and Paillan is right, in saying that they strike at our very culture!
EU has authority to make rules that must be implied into every country that is member of the union, by force. Several of our most favored candy and other beloved local wares were banned from our culture because EU thought them too something. Same with smokers, like they are not haunted enough already? Jesus...

Level 23
But... but... I even mentioned the European Union several times in my posts. We were talking about Europe in like every post. Since when does America impose rules on Denmark?

Your post is not as confused as I am now.

Level 23
ku-xlarge.gif

Level 23
In English, Scandinavia usually refers to Denmark, Norway, and Sweden. Some tourist-oriented sources argue for the inclusion of Finland and Iceland, though that broader region is usually known by the countries concerned as Norden, or the Nordic countries.
I was actually talking about being part of the Nordics. Not the same thing as Scandinavia.

Status
Not open for further replies.