• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tale Of Samurai - Single player RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Tale of Samurai !

- ToS is huge single-player rpg based on ages of ninjas and samurais. (It's not Naruto!!!)

- Story starts when young samurai by the name Takeshi came to his homeland after years of training. But beautiful land became battlefield and Takeshi must do his best to save his land. You can expect lot of action as well as good story line. I am also trying make terrain and atmospehre as good as I can.

- ToS is using Hack'n Slash system like Diablo. In fight, you will be using many hero and items abilities. I'm still thinking about 3rd person camera.
There's so far only trailer.
You can download it HERE

- Progress is about 15-20%. Still lot of work.

- Credits so far: Black_stan and Killst4r for models. Unwirklich for panda UI. UTM's creators for models.

-Screens, sorry for bad quality (dunno why it is :cry:)

Attachments

• SoT1.JPG
    SoT1.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 4,260
  • SoT2.JPG
    SoT2.JPG
    235.6 KB · Views: 3,132
  • SoT3.JPG
    SoT3.JPG
    286.1 KB · Views: 5,376
  • SoT4.JPG
    SoT4.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 6,535
  • SoT5.JPG
    SoT5.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 6,472
Level 8
Ahem,
Well, Taking a look at the screenshots made me look twice, Your terraining is quite well.
Infact, I thought it would just be another noob trying to accomplish something. Anyways, What I see looks great so far.
I encourage you too keep working on it, tho, Most people prefer multiplayer maps to single player ones.
Great work so far!
-Calvin

Level 10
Ahem,
Well, Taking a look at the screenshots made me look twice, Your terraining is quite well.
Infact, I thought it would just be another noob trying to accomplish something. Anyways, What I see looks great so far.
I encourage you too keep working on it, tho, Most people prefer multiplayer maps to single player ones.
Great work so far!
-Calvin

Thx. I know lot of people prefer MP maps, but there is only few of MP maps that are played on Battle.net.
I don't think i can compete DotA so i tried to make single player map. Sadly there's no many people intersed. Indeed, It won't stop me! :grin:

Level 10
start off by saying sorry for my double post xD but could i use the animated loading screen from your map for my map? ill give full credit of course.

It's in HW models section.

Hopefully some other people will notice the greatness of this RPG,
Anyways, Maybe if you named it something else? Who knows, anyways, Great Job.
-Calvin

What name do you think? :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.