• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Map Requests, per Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If you have a map, up to three maps actually, that needs made, I would gladly do it, but only for a trade. I need, even if you didn't make it, any of the following models/skins:

-Weapons/Attachments-
Glamdring Sword
Orcslayer Sword
Anduril Sword
Sting Sword
Witch King's Daughter Sword
Sauron's Mace
Mithril Coat

-Units-
Frodo
Sam
Merry
Pippin
Gandalf (Especially)
A Good Nazgul
The Witch King
Sauron
Boromir
Azog
Beorn (muscular man will do)

-Items-
The One Ring (not the one on this site)
Pot of Gold (cauldron-type pot)
Sting Sword
Mithril Coat
A Map/Flat Scroll

I will add more to this list as the need arises for them

Now, if you happen to have a map that needs made, I would complete the entire thing, or enough per request, accepting no credit. No one has to know that I made the map, period. I will include anything and everything you want in the map, though it may take some time to complete, as will the models I'm sure.

Level 21
Firstly, there are too much requests listed, only a miracle will someone model them all in great condition for you....
However this doesn't mean you will never find these...
Models

Pot of Gold - you can download it on wc3sear models
The one Ring - you can download it on wc3sear models

LOTR Characters (frodo, sam etc) - almost really difficult to model. Download skins for them its easier and consumes lesser space (skins section) they are not perfect or may not look even close but its the best you'll find for now.

Level 3
True, I guess I'll never get all of them. I didn't see any hobbits in the skins section =(. Though, I guess it didn't hurt to ask. Thanks for your input.

Level 3
Ok went back there today and found a Saruman, Gimli, and Aragorn. Though the only one I took was Gimli, the other two weren't too hot. The Aragorn looked like his face was melting, and the Saruman was a Necromancer recolor with some of the skull on his head aplhaed out. I'm going to try to enlist some help on WC3C.

Level 3
I will check them out as well. I don't see what it could hurt, as long as credit is properly given to the map maker/map making team. It isn't really stealing, because, by putting their map up, their skins are subject to being taken, even if the map is protected. So, long story short, you put your map up, you're putting your skins up. That's my philosophy on it anyhow.

Level 3
Ok, I'll look for it. I found one here on this site called The World of Middle Earth, about to check that one out.

Level 3
Took a look at the models, of course I had to unprotect the map first, and they weren't what I was looking for anyway, nothing you can't get off of here or Wc3 Warehouse.

Level 3
Awesome. I hope you're serious about that, I'll be glad to have your help if you are. I won't start on the campaign for another few days yet, so I'll let you know what I need then.

Status
Not open for further replies.