• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Take a look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I thought this was kinda funny too
Sorry guys i cant link it but this is how you get to it click here and go to Cartoons: Political and click on Ahnuld for Governor. Let me know what you think. (For those of you with pop-up blocker turn it off mine kept blocking it unless I continually clicked on it).
Hope you enjoy,

Level 4
Ramza said:
Egg came first, cuz million years ago, u had little fishes, they laid egs, from the eggs came lizards, then dinos, when dinos with feathers, they laid eggs and from those eggs came chickens

I disagree, an egg requires something to hatch it and in that case the Chicken would have come first.
We're getting a little off topic and so i'll give you this link . It's quite funny.

Level 4
Someone told me about this (I believe I read about it in the forums) tell me what you think (this isn't a flash just a picture, slightly edited by me for clarity!)
frenchmilitaryvictoriesparody2.jpg

Level 22
Secret Assasin54321 said:
this is called din mak also known as the death touch. It's used to knock out a person for a short period of time. You'll find the clip here however I really dont know if it's true but I dont doubt that it could be possible. Let me know what you think,
http://www.guzer.com/videos/death_touch.php

lol... That when u hit some1 and he faints I believe a little but that force is bullshi*

Level 45
well, u can kill a person buy simple cuppin or some thing ur hands over there hurt and build enough pressure to kill them instalty.
although i do belive in spiritual engeries, one can use that power..and yes..it hurts..spiritually it does....i sense taht evil power almost all the time..anyway..but..some of tht is bs, becuz who can go into a sudden burt, u must bide it up or mediatate or u must have to concentrare really hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.