• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Take a look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
and if you're just being ranked in a huge ladder against 800,000 other players, or whatever it is, you start to feel pretty anonymous and inconsequential

So are they making the game the way WE want it or the way THEY want it? If he thinks you need to feel important in your own league even if not a good league, that's wrong. Only those who play that much like it was in wc3 top 100 (but you get ranked since 999th) should be ranked.

That'll possibly be similar to how World of Warcraft does it, then?

Sure. Maybe. Yeah. Depends.

Loose the WoW bs, damn it.

Groups and clans is definitely something that we would have a goal of delivering prior to the first expansion.

So, RoC had clans since the beginning, they want to add clans in later patches? See? 'All will be there in release'. Idc cause what will matter are if I am in team on another site not if I have bnet tag. This only confirms some of the things are made in really bad way and they don't want to change them.

Conclusion: He is VERY WoW oriented, we need someone maybe who understands it should come from RTS bnets not from WoW Bnet..

Level 3
It is sad, trully. Most outrageous is the part that you have to buy the game again to be able to play in other realms. Goodbye RPG partners.

And here I am, left wondering if I'll actually buy that game. I'm considering waiting for the first expansion (since all the basic stuff are gonna get implemented later). One thing is for sure: There is definetly going to be created an outside platform if Bnet2.0 stays as it is (buy the pirates you so much hate that is), and it is gonna be more popular than Bnet platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.