• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Miscellanous / Other] [Tag] Vampirism Zero SDK Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, i think my map is almost final but im not sure about the balancing.
I had a vampire base included where vampires could buy and defend additional income (gold mines, a magic wall, vampire towers that got buffed if the defense was active...) but it kinda sucked, for both sides. So it got removed.

So the map will probably just include (compared to vanilla) a faster gameplay, solo bases, an archer hero, lots of new items and tons of mechanics.

Of course everything is reviewed and nothing will leak or desync.
Sadly i have not managed to get any permissions from the people who made previous versions of this map but i put 300 hours of work into this.
So if anybody have thoughts on this or an idea how i can get this released on hive, please post something :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ql02qgg1dx5aauh/Vamp Zero SDK turbo 1.47.w3x?raw=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.