• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tactical Commander V.4

In the distant future, at the start of the 22nd centuary, the world has depleted most of its natural resource's. Cities were filled with riot's, nations and goverment's collapsed. Several factions made of riot and war torn countries united to keep alive, here, 2 faction's fight for an important city control point that will grant them access to further important assualt's. Fight through the city, taking land-mark control point's to gain further income, after fighting through, raid the enemy HQ with infantry and destroy the powercore, crushing the enemy hold on the city. You are the leader in one of the most important battle's to your factions so far. Do you have what it take's to be a Tactical Commander?

-Thanks to everyone who's model's i have used, i have given credit to the author's of the model's in the game, and i am giving them credit now too!
I apologize if i have mispelled anyone's name inside the game or have forgot to include someone PLEASE tell me about these, proper credits to everyone is important.
-V.3
-Income's Balanced
-Units Balanced
-V.4
-All the icon's have been fixed, nothing green now.
-I have decided to Un-Protect the map......(Tis for the greater good...)But i have also decided, that i am gladly going to only provide the un-protected version here on THW. Enjoy.
DO NOT EDIT THIS MAP WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
****-This map has been loosly based on EA game's Battlefield 2142.****
Contents

Tactical Commander V.4 (Map)

Level 10
Please comment on my map guy's, but be nice, take in mind this is MY FIRST MAP. I worked on this for about a week or so, i have tested several Beta version's with my friend's. Some credit goes to Alukard- for his help and support, he is also the leader of clan ErPs the clan that is presenting this game. If you have any suggestions comment's or a war quote you would like to include please comment here.(Please include the author of the quote, it does not have to be made up by you, just give the proper credit to the author)*

Level 32
(Pending) This map seem cool but is has some problems with the interface icons: some of the BTNs are missing as are MANY more DISBTNS. Arab4life, please go through all the icons in your import manager and make sure that they are pathed correctly. For help with importing and pathing icons refer to THW's tutorial section.