• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Counterstrike Tactics V.2.0

Contents

Counterstrike Tactics V.2.0 (Map)

Level 4
Okay... The newwest version was added. I replaced version 1.91. If you want to download it, go to http://www.epicwar.com/maps/3321. You can download Version 1.91 there. It should have a record of all my maps from version 1.0 to now.

Anyway enjoy version 2.0! A lot has changed since 1.0. But also things were removed so save space... Since these later versions take up so much space due to all the imports I use...

Anyway, enjoy the new Flashbang. Tell me what you think of it. ThoradOr was the one who suggested it. And until recently I never knew I could do that to make such a nice flashbomb.

By the way, the Flash Bomb Blinding does NOT STACK! The one which wears off first will actually cancel both. In addition, the most the other one will do after that is a mild whiteness, which they will easily be able to see through. And you can also use this method to help blinded allies.

Level 6
OK, this map is really cool with the flash bang, but it would be a bit better with the models in the pic above, and you could add some weather, and some places shud be like this: south = desert north = snow west = jungle east = mountains...
well, it shud be cooler, but think about the filesize, not more then 4.0 MB and i can bet u already knew that :p

Level 4
Thx. Still working on the terrain. Most changes go towards gameplay and lag reduction.

There probably shouldn't be like 4 different terrains since this is based on CS. But I was deciding which weather effect to add...

I'm fixing the Flashbomb fade, since I'm adding another fade filter from the Sniper Scope spell that xXx-Tricky-xXx made about a year ago. It took a while to reformat everything to work somewhat well for my game. I got to a certain point... It's probably the best it'll get. Now units that had the lame old scope get Zoom, an ability that is like scope, but with a cooler effect as it has a fade filter for it. (It even works with the Flashbang!) It basically just when the flashbang wears off, this effect comes back up. It will give bonus damage as it takes more skill to use it.

Anyway, thanks...

And talk about a scary cat! Your kitty should've been in that Cats vs Dogs movie! He totally would've owned that pussy who tried to make the world allergic to dogs! :D

Huh... Usually ThoradOr is the first to comment on my maps... Wierd... 4 days without a word from him...

Level 4
You know what I noticed? People posted a lot more comments about a year ago... Now it's like a ghost town.

And I'm adding the priveledge to choose how many rounds you need to win in order to win the game... I made it go up to 20, but I'm thinking about dropping it to 10 or 15. Game round's will last only 3 minutes now. As such, I have to decrease the size of the terrain so it will be easier to move around. Sadly, decreasing the map size is difficult, since I have to move everything around and maybe remake everything... At least it will have more action really quickly.