• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Yeah! Counterstrike Tactics V.2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay... A lot of you may not care. But I just had to share the news. Version 2.0 of my map has been released in the map section. It's mainly for people who like guns and of course, Counterstrike. I'm not a very creative guy. So if people could test it for bugs, glitches, and give ideas, it would be nice.

And since 1.0, there have been a lot of changes. Most noticably the size difference due to the amount of imports. And the gameplay of course.

Anyway, please try it out and tell me what you think. And please report any bugs with the Flashbang. That's what worries me the most.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=9236

Test it out and tell me any bugs or suggestions you may have.

And most importantly:

Enjoy and have fun!

Edit:
Next version I intend to make a better Scope. Or better yet, replace it entirely with a zoom function. And maybe I will add radio sounds... It takes up a bit of space though... :?

Level 4
Woah... A 1? Please tell me that is because you found a bug. And if so, why the hell didn't you post it?

Seriously... Some comments please? Any suggestions? Bugs? I found a bug... And that might explain the completely surprising 1... Well it surprises me.

Because people who say my terrain sucks, which is true, still give it at least a 3-4 out of 5... Usually 4 for the cool guns... 3 maybe for lag.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT AND TELL ME WHY YOU VOTED WHAT YOU DID!

Submit bugs, suggestions, and any comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.