• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

T.r Orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
T - Tormented
R - Realm
ORPG
Description: A strange warp hole first appeared in the city of Lordaeron. A few footmen and their captain went inside the warp hole, only to find a different realm. The warp hole dissappeared, then reapearred in the city of Kalimdor, where the famous "Hero Class Merchant" traveled to. He walked up to the warp hole, but too close that it sucked him in and transferred him to the realm the footmen came in. He figured it was a Tormented realm, then later he found a group of human, orc, and night elf heroes. They said that they were sucked inside the warp hole. Then they figured that the warp hole was only a portal, to this realm. Realizing that they weren't alone, they journey around, getting stronger, completing hunts, and defeating the tormentors.

I really want to make an orpg, but i want a opinion on this one. Is it good? Or is it really crappy. And if your asking why a warp hole is appearing in the cities, is because it was made by the tormented lords of the tormented realm.
Will anyone help me on this? I cant do this alone. Especially on JASS. I need a terrainer, triggerer, jass person, and maybe idk what else. I really never made a ORPG or RPG before. I tried on regular warcraft 3 but it sucked like hell. Oh, and im going to need Hero Class suggestions(will be posting later.)
Ahhh crap.. i think im starting to make too many maps again...... except my murder map is finished.... nvm.
~Kidd|WhiteHeaven|~

Level 8
Open being, of course, that there is no rigid set of storyline that the player has to get through. That is, there is no start and end, just an endless amount of quests. (Correction: There IS a start, but no end)

Last edited:
Level 2
Yeah, and then the warp hole sucked all the people in Lordaeron, Azeroth, Kalimdor and Northrend, and all living creatures from millions of worlds, and they killed the dark lords and lived long and peacefully in their new realm... Er, is it a good idea, honestly?:eekani:

Actually, I can help with triggers, and the Object editor... I have never been a JASSman but I know something about it. I could also help with the story if you allow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.