• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[System] Stat System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
Some resources when labelled as Needs Fix does not mean it would bug out.
You can read the moderator's comment as to why it turns to Needs Fix.

Really, it's just a small matter, he said to cut down the size of ability but that does not have to do anything with the system bugging, so I can say you can use it without bugs ;).

Also, I do hope you know how to Mass Export Object Data, rather than copy and paste it 100++ times.

Some resources when labelled as Needs Fix does not mean it would bug out.
You can read the moderator's comment as to why it turns to Needs Fix.

Really, it's just a small matter, he said to cut down the size of ability but that does not have to do anything with the system bugging, so I can say you can use it without bugs ;).

Also, I do hope you know how to Mass Export Object Data, rather than copy and paste it 100++ times.

I dont't know really. I was wondering this for a long time.

Level 33
I guess LUA has something that exports all of that Object Data to another map without replacing your custom Object Data, GUI can't do that AFAIK, you just have to adapt.

Also,
I'll wait for more features such as Movement Speed, Attack Speed, Regeneration,...
Not planning to do it in this in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.