• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

System Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello hivers, I really neeed this trigger for my custom map its about, when the unit of the class gets an item (ex.soldier has the item-type short sword) it will give the hero the ability slash and when it drops the sword it will remove the ability but when the integer weapon mastery is equal to 200 then the ability will be permanent. and I wanted it to be multiplayer friendly. thanks in advance

Level 6
what i was saying was its just like the equip system but the difference is if a unit aquires an item-type shortsword it will give the unit the ability slash but if the aquiring units is NOT a soldier then the unit will not get the ability and has the variable in the trigger APCount less than 200 then it will (APCount + 1) When it is equipped and when it drops it, it will disable the ability and when the APCount is equal to 200 and when it drops the item the ability is still there

Status
Not open for further replies.