• ๐Ÿ† Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. ๐Ÿ”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanas Windrunner, The Banshee Queen

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Sylvanas Windrunner is the ruler of the Forsaken of Lorderon, since she was killed by Arthas Menethil and raised as the Banshee Queen.
Sylvanas broke away from her tyrannical master's control and reclaimed her body. Vowing to avenge her death, Sylvanas gathered other renegade undead and set out to wage war against the Scourge. Thus it was that the Forsaken came to be, with Sylvanas as their queen. Under Sylvanas' command, the Forsaken joined the Horde and later helped bring about the Lich King's fall in the frozen wastes of Northrend.
โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰
I modeled and animated this entirely in blender, for the textures i used both blender and gimp.

For this model i took like 3 weeks to make it happen, created new anims and remake all the old one to fell less like a blood elf female standing and more like her standing in cinematics. I used the igc model from shadowlands to remake her face, and with her armor i did a retopology to make it a little less flat, and more detailed. Her Spell Throw was made with the "Sylvanas vs. Genn Greymane - Stormheim Cinematic" in mind, when she leaps genn to launch the arrow.

โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰โ•โ•โ•โ—‰
Character model belongs to World of Warcraft - Blizzard ยฎ
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License
Previews
Contents

Sylvanas Windrunner, The Banshee Queen (Model)

FKSylvanasWindrunner (Reforged) (Icon)

Oh man that face from cinematic . 10/10

I cant believe, this is the best stuff i seen recently

Goodjob ! Super awesome

Masterpiece
You can preview the model, after that choose camera 0 and press stand 3, i added some detail for the portrait :grin:

Are you the one who made the Azeroth Leaders?

I don't think so, i just do some random models sometimes

Level 2
bro Zaffar... I've got a problem with your model
it can't be opened in Magos' War3 Model Editor and in war3 editor as well...
look at this screenshot
can you fix it, bro

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 215
Level 2
This model is to much heavy to work on classic unfortunately
By the other hand, the model works fine in reforged.
I don't think so. Tomorrow I opened a ported model of Azshara succesfully, and its heavier, 20 mb(can give a link if like to check), and then tried yours - it didn't open, and green cube. So I d'say problem not in that definetly.

Level 2
cool model of Sylvanas please tell me you have a model of the angel terael from hots with skins

Level 10
@Chack Heroes of the Storm uses original models that differ from those used in WoW. I'm afraid the textures will differ as well. But look around the web, almost every HotS model has been ripped already as far as I know. You just need to look outside the Hive.

Level 1
Icon for classic Warcraft III (made on Button Manager)

Attachments

• BTNFKSylvanasWindrunner.blp
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DISBTNFKSylvanasWindrunner.blp
    3.6 KB · Views: 3