• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanas Windrunner New Model WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is maybe too much since she already has a model in WC3, but I just wanted to do this one and started with her since the new model in WOW WotLK is so awsome :thumbs_up:

Anyway, I stumbled on the my DeatjKnight Tauren afterwards, and decided he was way more cool :xxd:

Her model can also used for Veleera ( as on the cover of Night Of The Dragon ) and, with some modifs to the head, has the same animations and look and feel as the WoW model of Lady Alextraza ( not the dragon form ofcourse )

But I don't know if I will finish her

anyway download her 3DS file here : polys 556 ( still needs the weapon and quiver though )

attachment.php

attachment.php

And the texture I already did for her cap :

attachment.php

Enjoy !

T.

Attachments

• SylvanasBigCap.png
    SylvanasBigCap.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,595
  • SylvanasWip01.png
    SylvanasWip01.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 3,697
  • SylvanasScreenShot.png
    SylvanasScreenShot.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 1,911
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 21
I excited for this model. Just by seeing this model I think she will very be sexy and hot after the model is done. That's just me, and I really like the Elves race if you know what I mean. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.