• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Syleona's Music Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Okay, I've been dealing with music for quite some time now, as a hobby.
My brother is way better than I am, that's for sure, but he thought me a lot.

So here is an example of a fantasy theme.

It represents a morning...
Imagine, as the mother wakes up, moves out from the house to greet the rising sun. Woodcutters and hunters are slowly moving out of the village to do their daily jobs, some others are slowly walking towards the village square to try to sell some wares.

In the meantime, a child appears from behind the mother, and hugs his mother. She look down on him and strokes his face... The child is not older than ten years. They stand there as the sun rises and a new day begins in the circle of life.

Attachments

• The Morning.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.