• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sword of War [HD]

Info
Just created that awesome Sword of "War", one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse!
Totally made from scratch and to keep the filesize low, this weapon only uses InGame textures!

This is a High Quality Weapon Attachment, which works well and without laggs, if not over-used in your map.
Mainly it's supposed to be used as Sword for "War" and there's only one "War", but it's ok if you use this weapon several times.

It's one part of some request and hopefully I'm going to create more of the horsemen, not only the weapons, the horsemen themselves are my aim, too.
Changes
- Added some cool Wrath Effect
- Changed the Blade's Texture. (was too white before, now it has bit more texture)
Enjoy using this awesome Sword!
Please give me credits for my work and do NOT edit it without my permission!

Keywords:
War, Wrath, Sword, Attachment, Apocalypse, Horsemen, Four, HD, HQ
Contents

Sword of War [HD] (Model)

Reviews
09:00, 14th Sep 2010 anarchianbedlam: Wow, what a great looking sword, i thought it was a custom texture for a moment. Great use of ingame textures, useful and works ingame Approved