• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Swimming animation while flying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've looked, but found nothing to help, I want to make a murloc/mur'guls swimming animation play while he's flying. (WITH movement!)

i can't find anything for the swim animation in the object editor... and i can't find anything that makes it so when he moves, hes swimming in the triggers, if there was a post that has the explanation, or a tutorial that will help me, please let me know where, if not, can you answer my question?

(note: please don't just say "look in the tutorials" i have looked, i will need a link)

Level 26
Add the animation tag "swim" via

JASS:
native AddUnitAnimationProperties takes unit whichUnit, string animProperties, boolean add returns nothing

respectively

• Animation - Add/Remove Unit Animation Tag
alternatively in object editor

Graphics - Required Animation Names (uani)

Level 8
Add the animation tag "swim" via

JASS:
native AddUnitAnimationProperties takes unit whichUnit, string animProperties, boolean add returns nothing

respectively

• Animation - Add/Remove Unit Animation Tag
alternatively in object editor

Graphics - Required Animation Names (uani)

so uhh, i did the animation tag thing, not the jass, whatever that is, (i really don't understand it) it's perfect, other then the footprints he leaves behind, any cure for that? (is it the jass? ;/)

Status
Not open for further replies.