• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SW - Siege of Inochi

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Samurai Warriors - The Siege of Inochi.
A new map for the Samurai Warrior collection, which is sort of like a re-skinned version of Dynasty Warriors, for those of you who are scratching your heads, thinking "This looks familiar..." :)

All terraining, trigger updates, etc., done by me.

EDIT: For anyone who couldn't understand it the first time, this is not ACTUALLY a reskin of DW. It's just similar, and therefore used as an example to describe gameplay.

Keywords:
Samurai, Warriors, SoTa_PoP, War, Epic, Siege, Inochi, Strategy, Dynasty.
Contents

SW - Siege of Inochi (Map)

Reviews
01:08, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Lacking description: Template Also how about a custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change...
Level 4
I suggest you add a preview image, would attract more people, also I guess it's ok to reskin a map as long as you received permission from the other guy, but your version should feature some new things, so please list them and show us proof that you are allowed to re-skin his map.

Samurai Warriors is a style of game on Warcraft III. It's a running joke that the person who started making the maps first just reskinned Dynasty Warriors, since the gameplay is very similar. I did not plaguarize anything in this map. Secondly, whether or not the game attracts viewers is really not important to me, I just enjoy posting my completed works on this site.

This is not the first or the last SW map, it's just another 'episode', per se.