• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survival Mode 2!@

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is for people to host not to change in any way! Please give credit also. I worked hard so i am thankful for those who download it!

Keywords:
warcraft,3,2,1,maps,melee,fun,bored,edit,editing,running,swimming,flowers,hero,wars,night,elf,attack,line,tower,wars,survival,mode,version,1
Contents

Survival Mode 2!@ (Map)

Reviews
17:48, 11th Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected MCJ and Marcin explained why.

M

17:48, 11th Jan 2011
ap0calypse: Rejected

MCJ and Marcin explained why.

Level 3
I didn't like it, alright here comes the fun part.

Description: Classic group of heroes fighting through a maze

Pros: Works, must be played with others (multiplayer only)

Cons: Terrain is awful (has that "rushed" look), very easy to beat, boring

Additional information: Its just a very boring game, the lack of scenery is an eye sore plus theres nothing about this map that makes it stand out in its field. With that being said you can tell it wasn't stolen or made by blizzard so you do get points for making it yourself. The map works and apart from the lack of description I don't see any reason to reject it (although i'm sure it will get rejected). I would recommend making this map fancier, try adding some doodads or gimmicks to attract more players. I'm voting for approval so it stays around a little while longer, some other players might want to give you tips.

1/5 vote for approval

Level 8
Map Rating
1.Description

Your description ist bad(fix your description with BB codes and add map info nad others).
1/5

2.Terrain

Your terrain is bad(fix the terrain)
1/5

3.Gameplay

Gameplay is boring:
-no items in game
-Player can not choose a hero.
-You use blizzard spells , heres.
-No Ai

0,5/5

4.Rules