• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survival Islands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This An alpha version and the first to come out so don't expect the greatest game ever. This game is and will be about mining,building,shoping and hunting there will be a story soon. Current play-ability:you can mine shop and talk to one person and there's also a movie at the start of the game. Bugs: I'm working on getting the diamond mine correctly running. Feel free to use this map as a template,edit this map and make different versions of it.

Keywords:
survival,defense,rpg,mining
Contents

Survival Islands (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/Aug/21 22:46:11 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions. Other: Missing custom preview image: To add a...

M

Vengeancekael - [Contact]
Date: 2012/Aug/21 22:46:11

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Work in progress maps are not allowed in the maps section. Only BETA (Playable) and full versions.

Other:
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment: [Rejected]

Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 6
i will download it
see this
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221379

nice man, good job
you have great idea
what kind map you will make?
i love the music, can i take it
the mining is so cool, but you need the animation and more special effect
the terrain need to be fixed, too plain, try to create a hill or something, and use many terrain art that created by blizzard itself for the beginning
you have great story line.
try to make percentage when mining to get diamond or the other, i know how to make it
i can be your partner

and see my map and my problem too in here
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221379

help me out and i will help you, trus me

hey, jdo, i have remake your map with more simple trigger. If you want learn it, download it in my paste bin . Here the link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=lak7z1
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
hahaha, yeah. but the map that Cacciatore edit is cool, he make it better
i have played both, jdo has great idea. but the trigger is bad.
maybe jdo and cacciatore can work together:goblin_good_job:

PS : what is "imba"? thats like DoTA Imba:vw_wtf:

DotA? I don't like it much. Many of my classmates are addicted to that COMMON AoS game, nothing new. And yes the map has a good idea, I wish I can help :ogre_haosis:

Anyway did my post got erased? :vw_wtf: