• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

super survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this map is mostly just 12 marines and ALOT of zerg so i made this map and the zerg never stop coming also this is currently in it's BETA stage so any win/lose bugs or starters bugs please report them and also im you make computer players only blue and purple i think use their abilities

Keywords:
survival
Contents

super survival (Map)

Reviews
18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Two 1/5 ratings. Read what they had written, seems that this is too low quality and requires a lot of work. I suggest you post in our Map Development Forum and gather feedback there. This won't be approved...

M

18:13, 25th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Two 1/5 ratings. Read what they had written, seems that this is too low quality and requires a lot of work. I suggest you post in our Map Development Forum and gather feedback there. This won't be approved anytime soon, Rejected.

Level 28
I would recommend these things:

- Heroes, or unit upgrades
- Stronger creeps (after a while)
- More abilities (perhaps purchaseable)
- Triggered Abilities
- Items
- Perhaps some doodads?
- A timer saying how long you have survived so far
- A win/lose Condition

I've opened checked the map and it seems like soms objects are wrong, so I've got some questions:

- What do you think the cooldown of the Marine is?
- Was the damage of the Marine ment to be 20-20, for the Hydralisk 50-50 and for the zergling 15-15?
- There are 2 triggers, how long did it take you do create this map?
- You can't win/lose, what's the point of this map?

This map is of very low quality, please do not post any map you've made here, or try some tutorials first.
My rating would be 1/5, since you can't even win, or lose.

Please do not let this rating dissapoint you, just answer my questions, maybe I can help you with something...

i think the time spent on this map could be measured in seconds.

pro's:
none, really.
nahh...'s:
the time before your entire party is wiped out is regular... it is a must, i think.
Cons:
Bad made abilities, at least call it "grenade" "bandage" and "power shield" or something, the flame strike ability is not even worth casting.
map size = 0 points
Innovation = 1 points (it is kinda innovative to have future marines with magic powers XD)
well, a bad point is, that i can't find so many bad points, it has so little content, that it's not worth mentioning. look at ANY aspect of the map that you have done, all can be improved.

1/5 and Pending, because you say that it's a beta. it COULD be, that you have some mounstrously cool update at home we don't know about? not likely, but hey, i gotta back it up. i liked the map, 'cause i always fall like a sucker for those marine games. just tried to be negative in my responses :p